Please, take into consideration that all courses and exams at the University are given in Russian language. If you are confident in your Russian language knowledge, you can start the process of application. If you feel that your knowledge is not sufficient, you have to take a preparatory course "Russian as a Foreign Language" as well as Foundation courses in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computer science within the framework of secondary education school program that are given in Russian.
How to apply
1. Choose a program (degree, form of studies, major).
2. Fill in an Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications: 01.08.19
You may need your education certificates/qualifications to be recognized. Please, click here to get the information about the recognition of education certificates/qualifications/degrees.
The list of International Educational Organizations, which provide education certificates/qualifications, recognize in Russia
3. Wait while the Admission Board is considering your Application Form. Within 10 days you will receive a notice sent to your email address given in the above mentioned Form with the decision of the Board whether your application is accepted or rejected. If your Application is accepted, you will get a letter from us with detailed instructions about following procedures by email.
4. If your Application is accepted, the University will provide you with an Electronic Visa Invitation from Federal Migratory Service that will be sent to you within 30 days by e-mail.
If you are going to get education funded by the Department of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, you should apply for an Invitation in the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your home country.
5. When you receive an Invitation, you can apply for an education visa at the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country.
When applying for a visa, take into consideration the dates of your entrance examinations: 20.06.2019 – 20.08.19
6. When your visa is issued, you should inform us about it. Please, also inform us if you need accommodation at the University dormitory for the period of your entrance examinations. We can book a single room or a bed in a twin room at the University dormitory for you.
7. After receiving the confirmation from you, we will send you the schedule of your entrance examinations.
8. You should arrive at the University for taking examinations at the set dates. All exams are given in the form of an interview.
9. If you have successfully passed examinations, you are enrolled on the program of your choice. After that you have to conclude an Agreement with the University at 5, Lunacharsky str., office 108 at regular office hours and pay tuition fees. We will provide the extension of your visa.
For those, who apply for the Preparatory course of Russian Language:
Course starts when the group is fully formed.
For providing you with visa invitation University takes guarantees from the applicant. To do this you need to write a letter of guarantee to the address of the university that you agree to come to the university and to complete a full training period, otherwise your visa will be canceled. Also, an agreement for education will be sent to you, you need to sign it and send back.
You will also recieve a bill, and need to make an advance payment of 30-50% of the tuition fees. After all this procedures University provides you with the visa invitation and awaits your arrival for training.
Agreement and Payment
You may choose one of the options stated below:
- pay tuition fee after concluding the Agreement: partly (25% of annual tuition fee before 1.10.17, 25% - before 30.11.17) or fully. However, in order to do so you will need to pay in rubles, which is only possible in any affiliation of Russian banks that states rubles as its currency. In this case you may act on behalf of your authorized representative.
- or pay full tuition fee in Dollars or Euro in any bank outside the Russian Federation after concluding the Agreement for education services. In such case tuition fee has to be calculated at taking into account the actual currency rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation as of the date of an invoice issue.
- or you can find out more about possibilities of free education through the embassy of your home country in Moscow, which will consult Department of Education and Science.
10. You should arrive at the University by 01.09.19 to start the academic year.
Tuition and Fees
Bachelor's degree programs: USD 1500-2200 per academic year
Master's degree programs: USD 1800-2500 per academic year
If you have any questions, please contact Anastasiya Belova, a specialist on international students.
Phone: +7 (8202) 55-56-34